Most Read Articles
- Argentina and the Mining Opportunity
- Brazil Mining
- Kazakhstan—Not Just Another ‘Stan’...
- Breaking the Rare-Earth Monopoly
- Scandinavian Mining
- Iron Ore Contract Sets New High
- Clean Machines: Cut Operating Costs with Contamination Control
- RTB Bor: The Comeback of Serbian Copper
- The Current Status of Cyanide Regulations
- Heap Leaching: Extending Applications
Weir Launches Dewatering Website
Weir Minerals has launched a new website (www.DewateringExpertise.com) that uses interactive graphics to show which of its pumps are most appropriate for use in a wide range of mine and quarry applications. Covering underground and open-pit mining and quarrying as well as extraction of water from lakes, rivers, ponds and the sea for use in wet processes, the site makes it simple for operators to see quickly which of Weir’s wide range of pumps and other process equipment best fits their needs.