Most Read Articles
- Argentina and the Mining Opportunity
- Brazil Mining
- Kazakhstan—Not Just Another ‘Stan’...
- Breaking the Rare-Earth Monopoly
- Scandinavian Mining
- Iron Ore Contract Sets New High
- Clean Machines: Cut Operating Costs with Contamination Control
- RTB Bor: The Comeback of Serbian Copper
- The Current Status of Cyanide Regulations
- Heap Leaching: Extending Applications
World’s Biggest Mining Equipment Exhibition Draws Near
The countdown has begun for MINExpo INTERNATIONAL 2012, the world’s largest mining equipment exhibition, to be held on September 24-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The exposition, which is held every four years, is sponsored by the U.S. National Mining Association (NMA). “With 815,000 square feet of exhibit space already booked and more than 1,600 exhibitors from more than 30 countries, MINExpo 2012 is already a record-breaking show,” said NMA’s President and CEO Hal Quinn. “The exhibit space alone is 36% more than the 2008 exhibition.”
This year’s program will offer attendees a wealth of information, from continuing education sessions and award ceremonies to specific products and service displays. CEOs of some of the world’s largest mining and mining equipment companies will highlight global market conditions.
Learn more about MINExpo 2012 on Twitter (@MINExpo2012), on Facebook (MINExpo INTERNATIONAL) and on the web (www.minexpo.com).